Wel... with my last post I mentioned something.Did you remember what.?This is very importent thing.Because... if you wish to earn some extra cash,the best way is google adsense.To increase your earning
your blog or web should have good traffic.There is no dout.This is the main thing I mentioned.So if you have blog or web it dosen't matter either it have too much things or not.The main thing is you should increase traffic.In this post I will discribe you 1point.Most people use search engine to find information on internet.So if your web or blog display in this search result it is very importent things to bring more visitors to your site.This is the one of best way to increase traffic.Most webmasters(or even commen users) call this SEO.
Search Engine Opitmization.
I'm not going to explain about seo.If you want to know more about it clik here You can read more about seo on wikipedia.
There is too much way to optimize your blog or web on search engine.On my next post I will tell you how to do it for free
No comments:
Post a Comment