Friday, July 29, 2011

How....

How do I get good income with adsense?
Most people ask  this question.Why are they asking this.Beacause they don't get enough income with google adsense.If you ask this question from some person who earn enough money with adsense they will give different answers.

Your blog or website should have rich content.
It should have good rank.
It should optimized in search engine.
You should participate to some forums.
You should use text add

like this

 May be you completed all of above step.But still you can't get good income.What is the reason.

I believe  the main thing to get good income is increase the traffic of your site.So you should work hard to make people visit your site.If one person visit to your site in one day,It is useless beacause may be he doesn't click any add on your site.So if you wish to earn more money you should increas traffic of your website or blog.You should make 1000 people to visit your site.How can I do this?... I know the next question is this
Wel we will discuss this topic on my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment